Thursday, January 21, 2010

Premier of Darling Things

I've been thinking about starting a blog for sometime now and on this lovely January evening I decided action was required. Writing has always been a secret passion of mine and fashion, design and all things I find beautiful or captivating seemed like the perfect topics to try my hand. And so I launch Darling Things. I often find wondrous treasures in my daily adventures, be it fashion, food, art, music and people and I hope by sharing, I will take more time to notice.

Maybe that should be my New Years resolution (I've been unable to decide on one).

So today I declare 2010 is my year to open my eyes to the world around me and share the darling things I find.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! It sounds like it will be lovely.

    Denise ♥

    ReplyDelete