Friday, February 12, 2010

The death of a dream maker...

Today I woke to very sad news, Lee Alexander McQueen had died. Of coarse the death of such an amazing fashion designer and artist was a shock but more so because we now know that it was by his own hand. I was suddenly very aware of how delicate even the most successful people can be, and how fragile life is.
Today and in the days to come, those that knew him will speak of his sweetness,  brilliance and personal struggles while those that did not know him will try to understand why anyone with so much talent and success could find nothing to live for.
I have decided to pay my respects by sharing images of McQueen's collections that inspired me, moved me and shocked me.


















RIP Alexander. U will be missed by many.

No comments:

Post a Comment